Client Director of Employee Engagement for a global communications strategy consultancy in Central London. £150,000 + packagemore >
Head of Communications/PR Team for leading Sports + Entertainment Marketing Agency
£up to £95,000 + good benefits
This is a pivotal time to be joining a world renowned sports and entertainment marketing agency to run their PR & Communications team. Often known as the university of sports marketing many senior people in the sector have built their careers with them and the current senior leadership team have enviable track records. For this role we want to hire a creative, fresh thinking, collaborative and inspirational consumer & digital PR professional to join the senior management team to run their PR offering to clients. This agency is part of an independent global Communications Group.
The company’s client base boasts household names across Consumer Technology, Retail, Energy & professional services. These clients use the passion of sport & entertainment properties from running to rugby, film to fashion to engage with their consumers. The agency will use films, animations, editorial, experiential and influencer campaigns to prompt action and change consumer behaviour.
We need someone outstanding to lead their PR / Communications Team on strategy, creative development, campaign planning, activation delivery and team management.
You will need to demonstrate
- Creativity – working alongside their Creative Director and Insights team you will set creative standards and actively lead the creative process from brief through to pitch.
- Media engagement- you will be highly connected with the media – you understand what makes a good story & will encourage strong media relations across the team
- Social & digital – you have a strong track record on digital & influencer led products & propositions
- New Business – you are astute at spotting & generating new business opportunities not only with current clients but by working in partnership other agencies within the Group
- Client Services – you are a trusted advocate for clients and are known for best in class results
- Commercials- you have owned budgets & been accountable for forecasting and profit margins
- Sector expertise – you have worked most recently with a consumer pr agency that is known for its creative output, its bravery in pushing boundaries for clients and breaking new ground with imaginative channel neutral campaigns. You must have sports & entertainment sector experience.
- You must have worked agency side for a large % of your career.
To find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Friday 28th September