Global Director of PR and Comms – Luxury Lifestyle/Destination Brand
This is a unique PR leadership role within a group of brands that is shaking up the hospitality sector focusing on destination and lifestyle. The company is growing at a fast pace internationally and is looking for an experienced Director to lead their PR and Comms team. You will own the PR & Comms strategy at a global level based at their HQ based in Central London.
The group targets 3 very different markets (luxury, urban/hipster, low-cost with style) and you would have the ability to communicate effectively to all three consumer types. You will be joining a team of highly entrepreneurial and enthusiastic people with a great sense of creativity; communications campaigns and interior design are all handled in house!
The main focus of the role is to develop and execute a PR and social media vision & strategy to support the business and brand objectives for the group and its brands. At the sharp end you will also ensure constant coverage for the group and its brands in key publications by creating stories and interesting angles for media.
Experience and Skills
- A strong track record in PR/Media Relations working for hospitality and/or lifestyle brands
- Ideally a mix of in-house and PR agency experience with a strong understanding of culture across art, fashion, design, food, tech. Understanding of both urban/hipster and luxury travel markets
- Innate understanding of how to engage an audience. Great network and media contacts across mainstream and industry press
- Visionary mindset, with the ability to spot trends and innovation within the market
- Great team and stakeholder management skills. Ability to multitask and excellent copywriting
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your 2 page CV