Freelance PR Menu Advert
The freelance and contracts team at f1 recruitment are constantly taking on exciting briefs from a roster of blue chip clients, both agency and in house. We’re always on the lookout for high-calibre candidates who are available immediately or in the near future.
We’re recruiting from Account Executive to Director level; Please see below for a taste of our current live roles:
- 12 month Maternity cover Associate Director at boutique integrated Comms agency working on both household name brands and niche clients
- Freelance Consumer PR AM/SAM to work at leading global comms team in their F+D team on UK campaign activations for big name brands
- Freelance Consumer/lifestyle Account Director for leading Global communications agency to work on influencer-led campaigns for a global household name brand in the drinks space – ~£250 per day
- Freelance AM and AD/SAD to work across Global Household name in the telecomms space in Western European markets – Client facing role
- Freelance AD needed with experience in Pharmaceutical healthcare to work in the healthcare division of a leading global comms agency
- Freelance AM/SAM needed at consumer/ents integrated comms agency to work across activity clients
Agency experience is required for all of the above roles. If any of the above roles sound appealing, please do not hesitate to get in touch; and if none are quite the right level, then still feel free to drop us a line as we get new roles in daily, and are always happy to have a chat.
Read our blog to find out more about the current market and why we’ve seen a sharp uplift in demand from our agency and in-house clients for Marketing and PR professionals at all levels on a temporary or fixed term contract basis: https://www.f1recruitment.com/dramatic-increase-trend-hire-freelancers-contract-workers/