Performance Marketing Manager- In housemore >
Freelance PR and Marketing Manager
Our client is a communications agency collective, encompassing a number of established and well respected agencies that span tech, entertainment, healthcare and lifestyle. Working in this role offers an exciting opportunity for a PR and Marketing Manager, with at least 3 years’ management experience, to further their careers in a fun yet fast paced and challenging environment.
- Supporting the collective’s CMO in his day to day responsibilities
- Supporting on lead generation for business development
- Running events with the Group Management team
- Work closely with the agency PR and Marketing teams within the collective to bring together a coordinated cross-section of all PR opportunities
- Maintaining a professional, polished level with the self-belief and tenacity to succeed
The ideal candidate will have a true passion for PR and marketing, and will have gained in house experience agency side. However candidates with a combination of both general in house and agency experience will also be considered.
To hear more about this unique opportunity, please email ‘email@example.com’.