Freelance & Permanent Corporate and Crisis Communications Account Managers – £200 per day / £35,000
We’re hiring for a number of leading, global communications agencies looking for freelance and permanent corporate communications consultants to lead on high-impact campaigns.
You’ll have the opportunity to come up with fresh, new ideas for creative campaigns whilst working with some of the largest brands and organisations in the world. This agency is going through a rapid period of growth so now is the ideal time to join them and get involved with some brilliant work!
- You’ll have a demonstrated experience within a PR/Communications agency, working with prominent international businesses across a mix of disciplines including brand purpose, influencer and media relations
- Experience taking lead on campaigns right the way through from brainstorming and planning to delivery and evaluation
- Confident in building and maintaining strong relationships and acting as a day-to-day contact for clients, becoming a trusted partner
- Be able to provide meaningful contribution to development of client communications programmes and supporting the team to identify touchpoints for clients, always ensuring high quality delivery
- A passion for news and current affairs, particularly in business and politics is essential
- You’ll have a flair for writing, media relations, insights and results, press office experience and proven journalist relationships
- Strong account management and organisational abilities plus smooth, confidence winning client handling skills a must
- Ability to support junior members of staff and train-up when required
Whether you’re looking to freelance or looking for your next long-term role, get in touch now if you think you’re up to the job! Email: email@example.com