Freelance Account Director – Consumer Health/FMCG
Our client, fresh and exciting PR agency with specialism of Food + Drink, Consumer Health and FMCG, are searching for an interim Account Director to work on a sizable piece of new business; products with purpose that will take this agency to the next level. This role is starting ASAP and will run until December with a possibility for extension.
This team are ambitious and eager for growth and this ideal candidate, while engaged with account strategy, delivery and development, will contribute to the overall development of brand and culture at the agency.
Required skill set:
· Five years’ minimum experience in PR/Communications.
· Strong record of working with consumer health accounts and brands with a wider interest and understanding of product.
· Experience of planning out campaigns, writing toolkits and drafting detailed press materials.
· Strong team and client management skills, with a proven history of planning out and delivering on new business.
· Excellent communication and organisational skills as part of a co-operative, fast moving and adaptable team.
Paying ~£250/day and based in London. If you think you meet the criteria and perhaps more then please don’t hesitate to apply via email with attached CV to firstname.lastname@example.org