Senior Account Executive – Sport & Entertainmentmore >
Director – Issues & Reputation
Your New Company
This is a market leading independant agency who specialise in content, media relations, experiencetial and social. This organisation work with a range of exciting top clients and they take a strategic and creative approach to their work.
Your New Role
The role sits on the management board and there is great scope for growth. This opportunity is fantastic for someone with issues and reputation experience as well having had experience working with consumer clients.
- Develop and drive the growth of the issues and reputation team
- Provide senior level crisis and issues council to clients
- Run media training for clients
- Develop and consult on messaging, Q&A’s, press information etc.
- Be at the front with media when issues do hit
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Good commercial acumen with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- A strong track record in reputation management
- Heavyweight crisis and issues experience – including liaising with legal teams
- Previous direct experience as a journalist and an understanding of media law preferred but not essential
- High profile client portfolio across the travel and leisure, retail, fintech, property and infrastructure and education spaces
If this opportunity sounds of interest then please do not hesitate to get in touch – please send through an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com to set up a confidential call