Digital Director – Paid Media
up to £80,000
Digital Planning and Optimisation
This role will bring a knowledge of digital customer journey planning across:
The team will develop digital strategies and eco-system plans for our clients across the whole digital consumer journey. The lead and team will work closely with our content + publishing team and the data+ measurement teams to ensure the solutions seamlessly blend the earned, owned, paid and shared media strategies both on and offline.
- Bring a deep knowledge of strategies for consumer engagement across the digital consumer journey from awareness, to engagement through to purchase. Understand the connection and impact of elements of the strategy including influencer marketing, social campaigns, search engine marketing (SEM), display advertising and eCommerce.
- Act as lead client contact during the relevant phases of campaigns and develop comprehensive digital and optimization strategies that incorporate industry best practice and are integrated and aligned with existing plans.
- Develop digital planning and optimization strategies across the earned, owned, paid and shared spaces and demonstrate business impact through the whole digital consumer journey.
- Develop standards, systems and best practices for digital planning + optimization strategies including their maintenance as well as real time development.
- In conjunction with our data + measurement teams define new ways to help measure the ROI of our digital campaigns, define KPI’s and implement measurement and reporting methods to gauge success for client campaigns.
- Champion the importance of client satisfaction and service within the team, leading by example and encouraging positive client relationship building behavior and champion stand-out work.
- Work well within collaborative, integrated teams, displaying a proven ability in running a team, controlling timelines and budgets, anticipating issues and working towards the solution of complex problems.
- Have exceptional creative and proposal writing skills.
- Act as company spokesperson, participate in thought leadership opportunities, public speaking at key trade shows, conferences etc.
- Ideally someone who has worked in an integrated agency, someone who has experience working with a creative team
- Ideally someone who has been exposed to comms so they have a comms based media planning mindset
- They will deal with social campaigns, display, SEM
- Influencer and social experience is very important
- They will work as part of our creative hub, part of the creative leadership team
- They will work across the agency so no set sector or clients, it will probably be more B2B so someone with more b2b exp is probably better – ie tech brands