You’re highly adept at using large data sets, can spot opportunities to do more with data and you understand how to apply it in a business context, with the ability to explain complex scientific concepts in a way non-data people can understand.
Our client (a Global strategic comms consultancy) has grown revenues and profits by more than 20% during the pandemic they now need a superb Data Science Lead/Manager to help scale their data & digital practices for another 50% in growth in the next 2 to 3 years.
If you’re excited by the challenge of applying data science in a communications context, love to work in a multi-disciplinary team, and are keen to lead data science into the future of PR – we want to hear from you.
What’s in it for you:
- The enjoyment of autonomy in a true test & learn environment & culture
- Being able to drive impact through building unique Data, Analytics & Insight products and value propositions
- Serious career stretch and the chance to build a high performing Data Science team
- A career progression path within a Global Communications Group
- Starting salary up to £75K, plus bonus, pension, private healthcare etc…
- Lead on UK client briefs from premier brands across our sectors, supporting clients in the best way to use data science
- Build collaborative trusting relationships with your colleagues in the UK and around the globe, helping them understand the capabilities that data science techniques can bring to their clients
- Regularly create and share thought leadership through blogs, articles, research projects and speaking engagements.
- Responsibility for further growing the UK team, including hiring and line management
- Responsibility for pricing offers and running the commercial elements of the team
- A Data Science leader and expert with experience of start-up or scale-up situations at agency practices and/or marketing at brands
- Experienced in applying data science approaches to real-world challenges
- Able to integrate data science thinking into communications challenges
- Experienced in working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledgeable on a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.)
- Experienced in applying advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Coding
- Knowledge and experienced in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experienced at querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
- Experienced in creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics
- Experienced in analysing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Brandwatch, Facebook Insights, etc.
To learn more or to apply please email Gary@f1recruitment.com
Apply for Job