Corporate Communications Consultant for Top Integrated Strategic Consultancy – Competitive Salary + Benefits
We’re looking for bright, hard-working and conscientious Corporate Account Managers to join a fast moving and thriving integrated communications agency with an edge.
About the agency
They’re renowned for their strategic thinking, creative campaigns and award-winning results for their clients. These guys work with some of the world’s biggest brands and organisations from leading drinks brands and world-class cosmetic companies to leading law firms and management consultancies. They know how to create strategic campaigns to position brands at the top of their industries to drive audience engagement. With a work hard, play hard culture, no day within this agency will be the same. There’s a lively and sociable atmosphere, but still with a strong family feel to the team.
About the role
You’ll be fitting into a fast-paced team of 20, giving you the feel of a boutique agency, but within one of the largest agencies in London.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a brilliant portfolio of clients’ accounts providing tactical and strategic support to campaigns
- Building client relationships and maintaining a network of media contacts
- Providing targeted research for existing clients and new business projects
- Ensuring you meet and exceed clients’ KPIs and grow their accounts
- Analysing PR coverage and providing reports
- Supporting the team on new business pitches and developing communications proposals
Salary will be between £30,000 and £35,000, depending on experience
Our client is looking for candidates with corporate communications experience. You would have worked within an agency or consultancy providing strategic support to your clients. You’ll ideally be at Senior Account Executive, Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level. You’ll be adaptable and tenacious, and ready to hit the ground running at this fast paced-agency.
About the process
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll have a casual, confidential chat about the role and decide if it’s right for you & the client
- Over a coffee, we’ll have a more detailed discussion about your experience, the role and if it’s the right fit (& also discuss the salary)
- We will chat about your experience with our client and organise a first interview
- As usual, there will be some back and forth discussions so that everyone is on the same page
- We’ll handle all the rest and prepare you and the client towards a happy job offer!
Apply by sending your CV now if you think this sounds like the right, next career step for you!