Consumer (PR) Senior Communications Manager- Strategic Projects – National UK Sport’s Governing Body
Consumer (PR) Senior Communications Manager – Strategic Projects – National UK Sport’s Governing Body
Are you experienced within consumer communications and PR and looking to make your next move? If sport is your passion and you would love to work inside the sector, then look no further!
Our client, is providing a unique opportunity for an experienced PR Manager to join a globally established sport’s governing body.
You will play a pivotal role in broadening the appeal and reaching out to diverse audiences within this globally established sport.
- Implementing a series of campaigns annually to help diversify the sport as well as protecting the core of the game.
- Making sure that already established campaigns and programmes are reaching their full potential.
- Delivering fresh and creative campaigns that bring to life that this sport is a game for everyone.
- Taking full advantage of global sporting events coming up in the calendar within the sport and reaching out to a wider audience during these times.
- Regular collaboration with a variety of stakeholders across the game and reinforcing the power of the sports network to deliver innovative campaigns with a huge impact.
The successful candidate will have experience in delivering high profile PR campaigns to a diverse range of consumer audiences and have a natural, creative flair throughout the length of the campaigns.
You will be able to have a keen eye for what will capture the public’s imagination across both traditional and new media.
To hear more about this unique opportunity, please email email@example.com