Consultant/Senior Consultant – Campaigning
Our client, a globally established consultancy focused on strategy & communications advisory, are looking for a Consultant to join their campaigning team. As a key member of this team, you will help create high impact moments over time and at a scale that causes audiences to stop and think about organisations. The varying disciplines include social, digital, media relations, content creation, employee engagement and issues management.
· Contribute to making the agency a stimulating, stretching and dynamic place to work
· Seek opportunities for organic growth and introduce the business to new contacts
· Manage projects with a forward view to anticipate needs and potential issues
· Deliver client-ready work
· Advise to high standards
· Quickly become a subject matter expert for the clients
· Build a strong network of effective relationships internally and externally
· Stay well informed and readily share insights and findings
The successful candidate will have agency experience in a communications role as well as the ability to bring a robust knowledge about working with the media and influencers. You will be enthused and energised about the creativity involved in campaigning and have a proven ability to work well under pressure. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fully integrated environment across a variety of sectors with some of the worlds biggest brands.
For more information, please email email@example.com
Apply for Job