Communications Manager – Maternity Cover – In house £45-£55,000 +Amazing Benefits
Would you like the opportunity to work on one of the high streets most innovative and disruptive brands?
We are looking for an experienced Communications Manager to drive growth in sales and profit through visionary communications strategy that increase market share, brand reputation and footfall.
- Directly responsible for delivering impactful communications plans that drive brand awareness, brand education and footfall through insightful and market-relevant analysis and development of annual communications plans.
- Liaise with multiple marketing disciplines, namely media, advertising, digital, direct, search, and events, content and creative to build robust and measurable country communication plans. Furthermore, manage all communications metrics such as coverage achieved, and social media followers.
- Manage in-Country agency partners for Consumer PR and Social Media – and on occasions participate in pan-European agency meetings.
- Participating in managing the country budget, maximising the efficiency of the marketing funds by leveraging pan-European assets particularly imagery, communication stories and public relation stories.
- Deliver in-Country communications plans that support the local new store openings, refurbishments and relocation programme.
- Take the lead delivery role, on external comms, corporate comms, CSR, and crisis communications.
Key skills, knowledge and experience:
- Proven excellent writing and presenting skills.
- International experience, preferable gained in a multi-channel environment.
- Experience of working within a pan-European matrix business.
- Ability to manage multiple projects – end to end.
- Successful track record in communications and local implementation.
- Budget, project and stakeholder management experience.
- Minimum 7 years marketing experience.
- Worked in-house (client) or agency-side.
- Press release writing experience.
- A love of retail.