Communications Lead, Non for Profit Campaigning Organisation
Communications Lead – Non for profit Campaigning Organisation
Are you an experienced and innovative Communications professional ready for a career move to head up the Communications team of a leading campaigning organisation whose mandate is to ensure social and political freedoms for all UK citizens?
The role includes
- Designing and delivering their communications strategy, across both traditional media, digital and social
- Responsibility for the redesign of their digital offering
- Managing external communications
- Offering inspiration leadership to the communications team, happy to lead by example.
- Providing communications counsel to the organisation’s Executive Team, Board and senior leadership team.
- Working with the advocacy leader and their team to build the organisation’s reputation across a diverse range of audiences, from parliament to the legal world to the public at large
- Experienced PR & Comms professional with a real passion for current affairs
- Expert in all forms of media from broadcast, print to digital and social with an eye on what is coming next in terms of communications channels
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written. Strong editing skills.
- Organised with excellent project management skills
- Experience in Crisis Management
- Experienced in leading a motivating a team
- Confident in offering strategic council to the board and peers within the organisation
This is an exciting time to join the organisation. If you are looking for a role that marries your professional skills set with your commitment to making a real difference to people’s lives through your work contact Jennifer@f1 recruitment.com