Communications&Stakeholder Engagement Manager – In House Education £45-50,000
Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Manager – In House Education £45-50K
Our client, an independent expert organisation within the education sector, are looking for a Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Manager during an exciting time in the development of the organisation.
A wide-ranging review of the organisation’s governance has recently been undertaken and a new Chief Executive has been appointed. This is a new role, providing a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to grow into, whilst helping the organisation move forward to achieve its vision and mission.
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – devising and implementing a plan addressing the needs of wide ranging audiences.
- Advising on internal communications to staff and inspectors who work remotely throughout the country.
- Developing and implementing a media relations strategy – both reactive and proactive – to help amplify the impact and influence of the organisation and enhance and protect its reputation. Develop and maintain relationships with key media contacts.
- Horizon scanning to anticipate and prepare for issues. Provide counsel to the senior leaders of the organisation, becoming a trusted adviser.
- Help develop surveys to obtain feedback from the organisations, communities – both internal and external.
- Lead review of website.
The successful Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Manager will have impeccable communication skills including, copywriting, proofreading, editing and speech writing.
You will be comfortable liaising with a wide range of stakeholders and confident in advising senior leaders.
If you have a strong appetite for news as well as a strong understanding of digital platforms and their role in an integrated comms plan then please email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org