Corporate Communications Consultancy, Head of Digital, up to £120,000more >
Business Director – Sport & Entertainment ~£80k D.o.E
Business Director – Sports and Entertainment ~ £80k DOE
My client are looking for a bold integrated Marketer with proven international multi-channel and project management skills to lead an exciting project.
This is a multi-market role based in London with responsibilities overseeing an award-winning campaign. You will lead a large team of multi-disciplinary experts in London, Milan and Madrid and work extremely closely with partner agency colleagues in Advertising, Media and Activation to execute the next evolution of the campaign.
Whilst you’ll take control of the big picture, guiding the client and planning core communication priorities to achieve business objectives, it’s the processes you implement and manage which will determine the cohesiveness of all stakeholders and the overall success of this complicated international campaign.
As an international marketer, you’ll have a passion for shaping and steering world-class, multi-channel campaigns with partnerships, content, paid media, social and earned media led experiences at their heart. You love thinking and acting fearlessly, being constantly challenged and thrive in a work hard play hard team culture.
You’re a real team player who loves what they do and will challenge us as much as we’ll challenge you. You’ll be joining a talented and extraordinary team and a culture that is genuinely fearless, fun and family centric.
- Proven track record developing and steering international campaigns with a consistent focus on the brand’s purpose, vision and strategic direction. We want you to act as campaign guardian and conductor connecting the dots, ensuring it stays on strategic track and all those accountable understand how their piece of the puzzle fits in with your master plan.
Comfortable writing and presenting strategically led communication proposals which align with the agreed direction. Assertive enough to re direct client, agencies and our team and processes to ensure better alignment.
- Proven track record putting in place macro and micro project plans, processes, roles and responsibilities to keep complex projects on track.
- Significant experience building project SOW’s, budgets and managing tight cost control
- Evidence of organising and leading large client teams using best practise models, project management techniques, KPI’s and different reporting tools
- Help develop and deliver world class activation plans
Confident in reporting on and measuring success against KPI’s and other metrics
- Proven track record as a senior communication agency lead, partnering with and guiding key clients in multiple markets, agency leads, and other senior stakeholders to discover, evaluate and execute an integrated marketing comms plan.
- Proven track building trusted relationships across different cultures and running European / International projects
- Commercially astute with an eye for detail and ability to analyse data
- Open-minded, adaptable and a willingness to compromise are key traits necessary to navigate often complex client comms challenges and times when stakeholder don’t see eye to eye.
- Ability to judge and assess whether our channel plans are on strategy and aligned with the agreed purpose and campaign KPI’s.
- Passionate about working with our teams and clients to inspire them onto the next level with brilliant insight, ideas and creativity.
- Entrepreneurial spirit to find new ways to solve client challenges
Strong understanding of partnerships, content, paid media, social and earned media led experiences and the budgets, resource and time required to plan, develop, execute and track the activity.
Who we are looking for
- This is a full-time role where you must be eligible to work in the UK and willing to travel across Europe to meet with clients and agency stakeholders as required.
- Proven experience as an experienced GAD or Business Director in a Creative, Sponsorship or Sports Marketing agency role
- Highly organised, resilient, process driven and strategically led individual.
- An integrated marketing maestro with an ability to see across the big picture whilst retaining control of all individual moving parts.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written (including strong presentation writer)
- Collaborative team player with an ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Energetic for success and to drive things forward every day, despite the inevitable challenges
- Trustworthy, reliable, confident and mature in dealings with clients, people and issues
- Keen interest and knowledge of sports and entertainment
- Fluency in French would be ideal but not essential
Fore more information please email email@example.com