Energy / Sustainability / Regulated sectors
London / Hybrid
This is a unique opportunity for an innovative individual with knowledge of the Energy sector and a passion in sustainability to lead on high impact campaigns and with heavy weight clients.
You will be based in London with the ability to work from home.
What you’ll be doing
- Independently lead client relationships, with accountability for the development and management of campaigns across all publishing channels (traditional and social, earned, owned, shared and paid)
- Provide counsel with confidence and professionalism on communication strategies, stakeholder engagement, and corporate storytelling
- Be a trusted advisor to clients, adding value to client relationships and helping clients achieve their business objectives.
- Provide strong financial management, understanding revenue forecasting, budget management and client profitability
- Lead new business pitches and support sector marketing activities
- An experienced Corporate communications professional with a B2B-leaning, but with the ability to flex into public affairs and/or consumer programmes?
- A solid communications expert with experience gained delivering multi-disciplinary campaign work for heavyweight clients?
- Experienced in agency life, particularly experience leading and coordinating multi-market communications programmes?
- A proactive self-starter with an eye for identifying new business opportunities for existing clients and appetite to get involved in growing the portfolio?
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to develop your career within a full-service and internationally networked communications consultancy with all the opportunities and wider benefits you would expect
- Work on, shape, and deliver huge campaigns for some of the world’s biggest and most exciting brands
- The opportunity to develop your skills across the wider sector portfolio
- A fascinating integrated communications role within a dynamic and talented team
- Access to a global network of specialist communicators working with leading brands and clients
A brilliant opportunity to do work that really has an impact! Drop me a DM at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07960 177819
Apply for Job