A brilliant opportunity to join an independent financial communications (FRP / Investment Comms) consultancy delivering quality advice and high levels of service. Their aim is to become a seamless extension of their client in-house capability, to deliver a service that shows they care as much about their business as they do. To do so, their philosophy is to ensure they are always ahead of the rapidly evolving needs and demands of the investment community.
There are no office politics, real autonomy and the opportunity to really make a difference as part of a small Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
To lead the client team and provide valuable input into client strategies and proactive counsel on new approaches or ideas that will help meet clients’ broader objectives, whilst generating new business.
• Own, lead and maintain all CEO/Management team level relationships with my clients.
• Provide valuable input into client strategies and proactive counsel on new approaches or ideas to the board and senior management teams that will help meet clients’ broader objectives.
• Undertake fee negotiations with clients and maintain a happy commercial working relationship, improving client account profitability while maintaining high service levels.
• Generate leads and win new business.
• Oversee and review the work of less experienced colleagues, mentor and support to resolve issues to ensure the standard for delivery to client management team is met.
• Maintain a good knowledge of the market and embrace innovation which will keep them ahead of the curve.
• Credibility and experience to challenge and innovate
• Proven track record in developing and delivering compelling and impactful media strategies
• Strong stakeholder management skills, delivered with gravitas
• Ability to work collaboratively and build strong professional relationships to work with partners, consultants and external groups.
• Competitive starting salary (indicative pay bands under constant review)
• Private health insurance with discounted corporate rate on gym membership and wellbeing events programme
• Company pension scheme
• Death in service
• Annual discretionary bonus and pay review
• Unlimited holiday policy
• Training and development programme
• Company laptop
• Cycle to work scheme
• Enhanced maternity package
• Attractive internal employee referral scheme
• A unique flat structure and level of autonomy over your work
• Social and networking events
• While you will be flexible to work to the hours of a demanding sector, this consultancy promotes flexible working hours in return and remote working
As a high-growth, entrepreneurial business, working here offers huge opportunity for progression. They invest in their people through training, bespoke to individual’s needs and interests.
Apply for Job