Associate Director – Brand – FTC (12 months)
12 month Fixed Term Contract – Reporting into the Head Of Brand
This organisation is a strategic comms agency built for the networked age, and they apply the new rules of influence to solve complex problems.
They specialize in creating and implementing scale-able, integrated comms programs for organisations operating in complex and regulated environments.
- Act as senior counsel to clients, supporting the development of their communications strategies as a whole, applying strategy-first thinking
- Oversee all client contact whilst shaping and steering programme strategy and delivery and responsibility for servicing, profitability, forecasting and billing
- Oversee account delivery teams, providing leadership example and guidance to peers and colleagues including resourcing issues, account performance, processes and values
- Shape and steer media strategy as well as day-to-day lead on issues and crisis
- Lead on campaign /program strategy and proposal development
What you will need to succeed:
- A proven track record in a consumer PR consultancy working with demanding blue chips brands
- The ideal candidate will need to be highly creative, have exceptional client handling skills and be used to managing a portfolio of clients
- A hunger for media (traditional and social) and strong new business skills
- From a management perspective the candidate will have an ability to excite, motivate and ignite passion in a team of ambitious consultants
If you think this role is of interest and would like to find out more please send through your CV to email@example.com and we can look to arrange a confidential conversation. Equally if this is not the right opportunity for you, please share with your network and tell them to get in touch.