Account Manager – Corporate/Crisis £30,000-£35,000
Our client, a leading PR agency based in central London, is looking for an engaging, motivated Account Manager to join their crisis team, working on an impressive, globally established, portfolio of clients.
This thriving, growing team provides a unique opportunity to progress rapidly and work alongside experienced individuals providing strategic advice.
- A clear understanding of social media trends with the ability to monitor these.
- A confidence playing an integral role during crisis response – material development, client liaison, media liaison and training exercises.
- Following any trends within the industry and having the ability to identify business opportunities for the crisis practice.
- Assisting in the expansion of bespoke client/sector specific crisis preparedness materials.
- Progressing blogs and marketing materials which emphasise the agencies expertise and advice.
- Comfortable assisting with new business preparation and pitching as well as maintaining prospect contacts.
The successful Account Manager will be experienced in developing crisis communication materials as well as providing input in crisis response strategies.
You will be able to hit the ground running and assist the team on retained clients and projects.
For the chance to join this rapidly growing team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org