Account Manager – Corporate/Crisis Communications £34,000-£38,000
Our client, an award winning, industry leading, public relations agency based in central London, are looking for a hands on Account Manager to join their corporate team. A unique opportunity to broaden your corporate communication skills within crisis, working closely with globally established brands and household names.
• You will be able to manage and deliver successful and creative PR campaigns, which will be captivating to your clients.
• A comprehensive understanding of integrated campaigns that operate across social, traditional and digital channels.
• Comfortable to work in a team.
• A confidence to quickly build a good connection with your agency colleagues and client teams.
• The ability to manage and run a small team of people.
• Previous experience of organizing a budget and then have the capabilities to self-manage and work to that budget.
The successful account manager will be switched on and have a strong agency background within corporate communications across a variety of sectors. You will be able to work well in a team as well as run your own team. For the chance to hear more about this opportunity and to broaden your corporate experiences further, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org