Account Executive – Entertainment and Lifestyle PR
PR Account Executive – Entertainment and Lifestyle
£22000 + Benefits
Our client is looking to hire an enthusiastic Account Executive, with an interest in consumer lifestyle and entertainment PR, with 6 month’s experience working in an agency environment. The candidate must be a driven individual with a desire to learn and grow within the sector.
A leading London based PR agency, with a history of producing outstanding work in the entertainment and lifestyle sector, this agency has consistently won awards for their innovative approaches and pioneering campaigns.
In this role you will be working across a genuinely impressive client portfolio, consisting of the biggest and most recognizable names in the entertainment and lifestyle sector. You will also have access to fantastic training opportunities and career development.
The responsibilities of this position include, will not be limited to:
- Drafting press releases, articles, stories and product pieces.
- Building and maintaining relationships with both clients and journalists.
- Monitoring media coverage and reporting information to the internal team and clients.
- Attending client and industry events.
- Social Media channel management.