Our client is looking for an Account Director to join a leading Sports Brand to lead the Reputation Management.
- Solid communication experience gained within a fast-paced agency environment or a busy press office
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Experience in strategic reputation management
- Issues management experience for B2B and/or B2C clients
- Intellectually curious with ambition, drive, and commitment to great results
- A confident team player who can quickly build strong relationships within the team and across the agency and motivate a group of ambitious junior staff
- Strong client handling skills; experience in delivering decisive counsel to senior clients
- Will be responsible for leading accounts with work spanning longer-term issues preparedness and strategic communications to and immediate crisis response.
- Some experience of financial management: responsible for fee recs, budget monitoring, revenue forecasting, fee negotiation, managing over-servicing levels, capacity planning across your accounts.
Does this sound like you? Get in touch today
Apply for Job