Account Director – Pharma Health Care – Agency
£55,000 - £60,000
We are looking for an Account Director with Pharma Healthcare experience for a leading Communications Consultancy, based in Central London
In the UK’s top ten communications specialists, the agency has over 200 employees and a mission to deliver award-winning work to its clients by providing creative, insight-led campaigns that deliver real change.
Their roster of clients range from large multinationals to startups and from industry associations to charities and NGOs
You will be:
• Responsible for all aspects of the PR campaigns for global pharmaceutical and medical device companies
• Devising strategies to work effectively with clients and build those relationships further
• Taking the lead on client management
• Working closely with your team of talented individuals, providing mentoring and training to the more junior members
• It is imperative that you have solid experience in pharmaceutical and healthcare communications, preferably within a global PR agency and have either already worked at account director level or be a senior account manager ready for that next step
• Excellent understanding of the communications landscape of medical meetings, journals, etc.
• An ability to understand complex science and an ability to translate it into appropriate language
The first interview will be via Video link but don’t worry we will provide all necessary coaching if you have not interviewed this way before. Please do apply asap as our client is actively looking to hire as soon as possible
And please do send a covering letter supporting your application.