You’re an experienced Digital/Social Account or Associate Director currently working at the cutting edge of corporate communications. Our client, a leading global strategic communications consultancy is looking for a superb Account or Associate Director with a mix of commercial and creative skills across Digital & Social Media who can take on the challenge of thinking differently to help their clients solve their biggest communications challenges.
What you’ll be doing:
- Devising and implementing cutting edge multichannel comms strategies and campaigns
- Leveraging analytics & insights to provide excellent strategic counsel to clients
- Be a champion for digital, making sure digital & social media is at the forefront of your colleagues thinking
- Be the digital lead on New Biz Projects, developing and shaping content, presenting at pitches to CxO’s
- An Account or Associate Director with solid experience in digital/social corporate comms & reputation management, it’s essential you have experience with Google Adwords and SEO.
- An adaptable individual, able to build strong relationships internally and externally at partner & C-level
- A great team player and people manager, the leading and mentoring of AE’s & AM’s is essential to this role
- A true self starter and creative thinker with a growth mindset looking to broaden and deepen their skill set
- Able to leverage their network and contact base for creative ideas and new biz opportunities
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to join a leading digital comms practice at a global comms agency that positioned for high growth
- The prospect of doing great work, helping global brands deliver world class digital/social and fully integrated campaigns that really change perceptions, brand reputation and very importantly trust
- The chance to leverage your experience and develop your skills to become a true trusted adviser to boards at some of the world’s most successful companies.
- A salary up to £75K DoE, + Bonus, flexible working, pension & private health insurance
Apply for Job