Account Director/Associate Director – Sport and Entertainment £65k D.O.E
Account Director/Associate Director – Sport and Entertainment £45-65k
Our client, an award winning Sport and Entertainment PR agency, are looking for an Account Director to Associate Director to work on a globally established brand as the day to day lead on the account.
As well as working one of the world’s biggest brands, this role provides a unique opportunity to work on additional accounts that match your experiences and interests outside of work.
- Competent in increasing client spend, pitch successes and new business networking.
- Previous established entertainment brand experience working with brands within the TV, film, music and streaming sectors.
- A clear understanding of channels that are integral to clients as well as managing staff media relations development.
- Comfortable with digital and media agency metrics and know how to amplify content campaigns with spend.
- Comfortable composing concise proposals, plans, scripts, tweets and treatments delivering a clear insight.
- A strategic thinker who understands what it right for the business and the client. It is imperative to understand the business impact on our clients and the agency.
The successful Account Director/Associate Director will have an entrepreneurial mind-set and be prepared to take a hands-on approach, getting your hands dirty when required.
A great opportunity to work within a thriving agency, alongside globally established brands within sport and entertainment.
To hear more about this opportunity and for more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org