Account Director/Associate Director Corporate Comms- Agency
Competitive salary dependent on Experience
A corporate communications consultancy is looking for a highly motivated Account Director or Associate Director to work across their world-renowned and disruptive accounts in the Entertainment and Energy space
This company works alongside visionary corporate affairs leaders and their teams, providing then with the advice, tools, and support to create change through media relations, public affairs, digital media, internal communication and stakeholder engagement.
The consultancy supports some of the world’s biggest organisations, challenger brands, start–ups, and public figures with communication strategy, public affairs, reputation management, digital engagement, and developing the right level of communication capability in their teams.
With an understanding of strategy built-in management consultancy, FTSE 100 businesses, government, agency, political campaigns, this consultancy’s approach brings structure, insight, and emotional intelligence to organisations and individuals that want to create change.
- Managing a small but diverse range of clients
- Engaging with national and business/city media across all platforms
- Acting as a point of contact for clients
- Assisting in the development and the management of thought-provoking and challenging campaigns
- Working with high calibre and intellectually stimulating colleagues who understand the power of a good story and how to position and protect a media profile
The ideal candidate will have:
- Track record in corporate communications (ideally from both a fast-paced traditional PR agency background and in-house operations)
- No specific sector required but a background and interest in cause-related or thought leadership practice useful.
- Experience of entrepreneurship, business enterprise and engagement would be beneficial
- An understanding of the daily news agenda and the impact the current political landscape has on the commercial world also useful
- The ability to work in a team and to be that inspirational & motivational person for the team inspiring them to be their best self
- Superb media contacts and media relations skills across nationals and business sector
- The confidence to provide strategic senior counsel to the clients and to the board.