Freelance and interim PR and marketing menu advert
The freelance and contracts team at f1 recruitment continue to take on exciting briefs from a roster of blue chip clients, both agency and in house. We’re always on the lookout for high-calibre candidates who are available immediately or in the near future.
We’re recruiting from Account Executive to Director level; Please see below for a taste of our current live roles:
- 1 year contract at global communications agency, as their senior in house marketing manager, responsible for full marketing calendar across direct and digital
- Freelance Corpsumer Account Director for top 20 communications agency in their soft corporate team, Central London – 4 days per week, ~£250 per day
- Freelance Consumer/lifestyle Account Manager for leading integrated communications agency to work on influencer-led campaigns for global household name brands in the drinks space – ~£200 per day
- Freelance Account Manager needed at leading entertainment agency, to work on big name brands in the televised ents space, as well as a top music streaming platform – ~£220/day.
- Freelance Associate Director needed with experience in consumer healthcare to work in the team dedicated to a household global account in the consumer healthcare/beauty space, at a top 5 global comms agency
- Freelance B2B tech specialist needed in the tech team of a top 5 Global Comms agency to start ASAP – up to £300/day
Agency experience is required for all of the above roles. If any of the above roles sound appealing, please do not hesitate to get in touch; and if none are quite the right level, then still feel free to drop us a line as we get new roles in daily, and are always happy to have a chat.
Read our blog to find out more about the current market and why we’ve seen a sharp uplift in demand from our agency and in-house clients for Marketing and PR professionals at all levels on a temporary or fixed term contract basis: https://www.f1recruitment.com/dramatic-increase-trend-hire-freelancers-contract-workers/
Please email your CV to Johnnie@f1recruitment.com