PR Manager – Travel – (12-Month Mat Cover)
In-House 12 Month Mat Leave Cover with a globally recognised travel brand
Your New Company
This is a large multi-national travel business with a fantastic pedigree within the travel industry. The company are currently expanding and they have a lot of exciting projects and events coming up. They are based around the M25/A3/M3.
Your New Role
The PR Manager UK&I is responsible for running the day to day trade and consumer press office and supporting the Head of PR and Social with corporate and internal communications activity.
- Develop and maintain strong media relations within the travel space (Consumer/trade/travel specialists)
- Support the Head of PR and Social with key corporate communications including, but not limited to, tri branded announcements and messaging, crisis and local issues support
- Develop and own a measurable media and influencers strategy, being the day to day contact for the local PR agency and identifying key opportunities to engage with that key community.
- Ensure PR communications are translated in-house and exploited where appropriate to generate efficiency and brand consistency.
- Work closely with all other business functions to ensure that plans are integrated
What you will need to suceed
- Strong knowledge of the PR (ideally travel) industry and content creation opportunities
- Good event planning and management experience
- Experience of a fast based, multi-national corporate environment
- Good all round knowledge and experience of media channels
- Consumer and Trade media experience
- Excellent PR (trade and consumer) written skills
What you will get in return
This is a global brand with fantastic opportunities to work on some fantastic projects with a well respected and recognised brand within the travel space. As a 12 month maternity leave this is an opportunity to experience in-house PR if that is something of interest.
What you need to do
If this role sounds of interest then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us to find out more in-depth – email@example.com