PR/Communications Director of Financial Services Practice
£150,000 basic + benefits
Part of a wider UK Marketing Communications Group, this corporate communications consultancy needs a leader for its financial services/FinTech PR practice. They boast an A list client portfolio, many have been with the company for over a decade. These include asset management, pensions, insurance, banking and consumer finance companies. This opportunity will suit someone who wants to step up to a bigger leadership role or who has reached a ceiling where they are and wants to be part of a larger marcoms group.
You will need evidence of
- Strong Financial and FinTech sector insight & expertise
- A robust understanding of working for heavily regulated companies/clients
- Communications /Corporate PR Consultancy background and Director level experience
- UK and EMEA client exposure – core skills & corporate pr experience gained in London.
- P&L oversight for over £1.5 million fee income
- Leadership of 15 people ++
- Ambition to grow and develop an integrated corporate communications/pr service offering
- An appetite to still be hands on with clients
- Mature client servicing outlook and track record of organic growth of clients
- Ability to network at C suite level and can evidence new business success
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org