Corporate Sponsorship Sales £60,000 + bonus
£60,000 + Bonus
A world leader in sports recognised all over the world by young and older audiences alike is bolstering its corporate sponsorship sales team based in London.
The sales team is responsible for securing long term commercial partnerships on behalf of the brand.
You need to have:
- A track record in business to business sales, media sales or sponsorship rights sales preferably for global properties.
- Previous demonstrable sales experience – showcase the deals you have successfully got over the line
- Solid experience of the end to end sales process and the development of sales proposals
- Strong negotiation skills and heightened cultural awareness
- Pitched at gatekeeper and C suite level with international senior executives from diverse international backgrounds.
- An ability to create multi layered deals putting the clients needs & business objectives at the forefront whilst securing the best commercial outcome for your own business
- The flexibility to travel anywhere in the world for up to 10 working days in any month often on several different long haul trips.
You are described as:
- Very resilient
- A tough negotiator
- Possessing charm, gravitas and a steely confidence
- Quick thinking and able to spot opportunities
- Someone with sincerity and genuine warmth
- A person who thrives under pressure and who loves the deal process
Please email Corporatesalesrole@f1recruitment.com in confidence